We offer a 15-minute phone session free of charge after an initial review of your project. General recommendations will be emailed to you along with an estimate of costs. Thereafter our fee is $75 per hour, with a two-hour minimum initial prepayment.
Or . . .
TRY OUR COMPREHENSIVE $99 EVALUATION
We will review your manuscript or proposal and give you a written, professional evaluation of your book’s strengths and weaknesses. We will answer such questions as:
- Is my book suitable for a mainstream publisher? If not, are there niche publishers I should approach, and which ones?·
- Do I need an agent? How do I find one?
- Should I self-publish? What can I expect if I do? Which self-publishing platform should I use?
- Will my book concept succeed in the marketplace? How can I adapt it to improve my prospects?
- Do I need a better title? What format should my book be?
And many more. We’ll also look at competing titles and how well they sell.
For $99, you’ll be ready to take your book project to the next level, confident that you’re on the best possible course.